Collins Brewhouse - Phase 3
First of all, thank you to each and every one of you who have come and visited us on the patio or supported us through curbside/delivery so far this season. We're eternally grateful for your patronage and have thoroughly enjoyed serving you. While we're excited at the prospect of reopening our indoor dining area as part of the government's Stage 3 reopening, we're not quite ready yet. The safety of our staff and customers remains our full-stop, absolute number one priority. Until we have a bit more information and available data to sift through as other establishments reopen in other areas around the world, we're going to wait. We're lucky to be able to ensure your safety and serve you on our patio - and until we can safely open indoors, we're going to keep things outside and on the patio. In addition to hangs on the patio, we're grateful to be able to still offer takeout through in-town delivery and curbside pick-up. Any questions or concerns - give us a shout. We will continue to provide updates + share with you as soon as we've decided to open back up inside.
Jamie, Art and the entire Collins Crew
Collins Brewhouse - Summer 2020
Well, folks - the day has arrived, the patio is officially open for reservations! We can't wait to see you soon but before we open the gates and welcome you back - we wanted to reach out with a few updates.
- Our patio will be open for reservations only, every day of the week from 11AM to 11PM. To secure your reservation on our website, click here
- To accommodate everyone wanting to visit and spend time on our patio, we're going to be limiting dining time per group to 90 minutes. We're hopeful that this is temporary until we're permitted to welcome you inside the restaurant as well - bear with us.
- You'll notice that we've updated the flow and design of our patio to better accommodate for social distancing parameters in order to protect the health and safety of our staff and customers. Things may look a bit different around here, but we think they still look awesome!
- We ask that you enter the patio off of King St. so we can better control traffic flow between delivery and takeout orders being picked up in the back. We're doing what we can to keep everyone protected and maintain proper social distancing protocols.
- If you need to use the rest room while dining with us on the patio, we ask that you wear a mask if you're able to when stepping inside the restaurant to get to the bathrooms. This will ensure that you and all staff inside are as protected as possible while in the same indoor space.
We look forward to serving you in-person once again, but please ask for your patience with us as we work through the kinks of operating amidst the newest version of the "new normal". Things may take a little longer and look differently than you're used to - but we're confident that we'll figure it out together in time.
Stay safe and get your appetites ready - and we'll see you soon!
The Collins Crew
It all began back in 1833 when the Collins family first settled in Dundas Ontario from Ireland. Within 5 years, Bernard Collins both owned and operated a successful saloon along the main downtown strip and was quickly renown throughout the town as an influential businessman.
The Collins Hotel was later erected across the street in 1841 and became a focal point to the small community hosting both political and social affairs. Barneys hospitality combined with the atmosphere and elegance of the hotel made the Collins a desirable place to both stay and gather for many years. The hotel remained under the ownership of the Collins family until 1913 yet continued to house both a tavern and operate as a hotel until late 1968.
33 King Street West,
Dundas, ON | L9H 1T5
Monday - 11am - 10pm
Tuesday - 11am - 10pm
Wednesda - 11am - 10pm
Thursday - 11am - 10pm
Friday - 11am - 11pm
Saturday - 11am - 11pm
Sunday - 11am - 10pm
Please call 905-628-9995